Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[Song / Poem Thing] ??

I remember I met this girl,
and although we hadn't seen
or heard from the other for all those years between,
she stood still and unfettered
as I tried to learn my place,
how I wanted to look into her eyes and meet her face to face
in my haste however, I made some bad mistakes

until there was nothing left...

I created quite the mess that really fucked my chances
of her greeting me with a smile during all of my childish advances.
I want to tell her I'm sorry and it really wasn't me
but in hind sight had I known this would've happened
I would have gone to sleep,

with nothing left for me...

I wouldn't have held that hand
and made all those neurotic advances
would've kept to myself and not left everything to chances (failed)

when there would be something left.

I would've sat steady and observed the things I said
I didn't mean for all of this to blow right through her head,
and while I feel bad that she won't reply to me
chances are instead she's crying herself to sleep,
until there's nothing left.

Until there's nothing left to hold.



Thinking more on this, I wrote it a long time ago but It's not refined at all, still requires more work.

No comments:

Post a Comment