Sunday, March 27, 2011

Documented Walk - Will Walks 1

The weather channel told me it was only -6* Celsius sadly I didn't pay attention to the windchill which surely was considerably affecting the over temperature. Either way, just a normal under dressed everyday winter walk.




The ground is well worn, either heavily covered by thick icy bulges, only time I wasn't about to slip was when I stayed on the snow.

Snowman on top of a snow throne



A hole, a deep hole which contains bad stuff. It used to be marked by a children's play plastic chair
Large flock of birds I couldn't properly capture.
Cult trees, there's nothing left to save. 




Local High School


Overall it's all things I've seen before, and about this time shit was freezing.
That was about the time I noticed some things on the ground near the local High School I once attended-



T-T-T-T-T-T-T

P-P-P-P-P-P-P

















Needs more sepia/helvetika




I don't know what to say about this shit, but I think idea is pretty good.

1 comment: